Welcome!

Join Robert and Linda, the editors of ArtsEtc, as they offer personal takes and twists on culture in Barbados and beyond... Stage Right, Stage Left continues a journey started seven years ago in ArtsEtc: The Premier Cultural Guide to Barbados, their groundbreaking print newsletter. Follow the rest of the adventure online at www.artsetcbarbados.com.

Thursday, June 17, 2010























When I need to escape,
I always think of lying
flat on my stomach
near the edge of the
cliff at River Bay in
St Lucy. There is no
noise there (but the
waves’), and the view
and experience of the
ocean spray are beyond
words. It is perfection.
I’ve lost the courage to
physically return there
now, but that mental
journey to the solace
and peace it once
provided me is almost
as gratifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment